Emily’s a talented photographer and a courageous woman. If you can lend her a hand and help her get her freedom back, please do it.
Hello my dear readers! I’ve got something nice to share with you today. I was given the Liebster Award by Anthony from My Visual Journey. Go check out his blog, and make sure you take a look at his autumn shots, they’re beautiful! Thank you again, Anthony!
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award to your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people in the blogsphere – other bloggers.
5. And, best of all – have fun and spread the Karma.
Here are five of my favorite blogs. I’ve chosen these five because I don’t think I’ve given them an award before, and I don’t want to mention always the same blogs. Everyone else, know your blog is awesome too, and please feel free to grab the award and post it because you deserve it without a doubt, I just had to name five. These are in no particular order:
Thank you people for making blogging such a wonderful, enjoyable experience for me. This blog would be just another wordpress site without you. I really enjoy your likes and comments, and all the support and encouragement you give me every day :).
I want to make a quick post in between editing my harbor and my flower shots and suffering from a stiff leg (watch out how much you walk while you’re out shooting, people, I know what I’m talking about), to share with all my readers the two awards my creative blogger friends have given me.
Robin passed The Versatile Blogger award to all her readers a few days ago, and Just Ramblin’ Pier passed it to me today. Thanks to both of them, and if you haven’t yet, go visit their blogs, they’re both creative and dedicated bloggers.
The “rules” of this award are the following:
1. Thank and link to the person who awarded you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 15 newfound blogging buddies.
4. Contact those buddies, and congratulate them!
Below are my seven random facts, and I’ll be unoriginal and follow Robin’s example of passing the award to all my readers, because of fact 6 and because I’m convinced we can all be good at what we love, it only takes persistence and lots of practice. So grab your award and share it!
1. Photography has changed my life.
2. I have a grey cat named Robin who is my best friend.
3. I’m about to graduate as a Literature teacher (or whatever it’s called in your country).
4. My favorite band in the universe is Muse, and my favorite song is Invincible from their album “Black Holes and Revelations”.
5. I love lying on the beach with my mp4 player and one of my favorite books.
6. I’m a theoretical anarchist, and I’d love to live to see the day when humankind can live without rules and do what is right just because it’s right.
7. My favorite writer in the world is Ursula K. Le Guin.
Now I’ll go back to editing my shots and get my next post ready.