I want to make a quick post in between editing my harbor and my flower shots and suffering from a stiff leg (watch out how much you walk while you’re out shooting, people, I know what I’m talking about), to share with all my readers the two awards my creative blogger friends have given me.
Robin passed The Versatile Blogger award to all her readers a few days ago, and Just Ramblin’ Pier passed it to me today. Thanks to both of them, and if you haven’t yet, go visit their blogs, they’re both creative and dedicated bloggers.
The “rules” of this award are the following:
1. Thank and link to the person who awarded you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 15 newfound blogging buddies.
4. Contact those buddies, and congratulate them!
Below are my seven random facts, and I’ll be unoriginal and follow Robin’s example of passing the award to all my readers, because of fact 6 and because I’m convinced we can all be good at what we love, it only takes persistence and lots of practice. So grab your award and share it!
1. Photography has changed my life.
2. I have a grey cat named Robin who is my best friend.
3. I’m about to graduate as a Literature teacher (or whatever it’s called in your country).
4. My favorite band in the universe is Muse, and my favorite song is Invincible from their album “Black Holes and Revelations”.
5. I love lying on the beach with my mp4 player and one of my favorite books.
6. I’m a theoretical anarchist, and I’d love to live to see the day when humankind can live without rules and do what is right just because it’s right.
7. My favorite writer in the world is Ursula K. Le Guin.
Now I’ll go back to editing my shots and get my next post ready.